Share Content





















Sunday, April 21, 2013

Rapper T.I Might Get A VH1 Spin Off Show



Possible Spin Off Show

It seems like this past week has been full of news about spin off shows, First it was rumors that Draya Michele was getting a spin off because of the cancellation rumors of Basketball Wives LA, it was also confirmed this past week that K. Michelle and Nene Leakes will getting their own spin off shows soon.


Now rapper T.I is in talks with VH1 for a spin off show about his record label The Grand Hustle and his artists. He spoke to 107.9 about the possible spin off series about his label. He says

 “I think we got to be eligible for one of the coldest crews,” he said. “I’m waiting for VH1 to call me back ’bout it.”


Credit: VibeVixen


T.I is now currently starring in the third season T.I & Tiny: A Family Hustle

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails