Share Content





















Monday, May 27, 2013

K. Michelle Writes Farewell Message To Her Castmates

kmich

K. Michelle Says Goodbye

K. Michelle wrote a sweet farewell message to her Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta cast members Ariane Davis and Mimi Faust in her Facebook fan page as she moves on to focus on her music career and new spin off show. This will be her last season on Love and Hip Jop: Atlanta.


"With the girls today. I’m really gonna miss Ariane and Mimi I’ve been through a lot here in Atlanta. I’ve grown sooo much. It’s bittersweet but my career has takin me to a whole new place. My music is most important. Goodbye Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. Can’t wait for you guys to be apart of my new journey in music."

Her new single V.S.O.P is now avialable on iTunes and her debut album "Rebellous Soul" is due out July 30th



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails