Share Content





















Friday, October 4, 2013

Tami Roman Developing New Reality Show Called " The Roman Empire"


The Roman Empire

Reality News: It looks like Tami might be really done with 'Basketball Wives" because sh is developing a new spin-off reality show about her and her daughters called the "The Roman" Empire" ( I really like the name).  She confirmed the news on a radio station in Chicago. she says the how is in development.  Actress Elise Neal, who is a close friend to Tami and appeared on TV One's "Belles" which was canceled last year will be making several appearances.  

“That’s my own show. It’s in development. It’s about my life, my daughters. My core group of friends and Miss Elise Neal. I’m excited about showing the world who we are and what we’ve got going on.”




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails