Share Content





















Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Stacey Dash Receives Backlash For Joining FOX News


Stacey Dash Joins FOX News

Celeb Clueless and former Singles Ladies star, Stacey Dash,is caught in yet another controversy, joining FOX News.

She speaks to Elle Magazine about being a black female republican and possibly running for office.

'Yes. I would love that." And though perhaps a bit unorthodox, she already
knows her platform. "I'm willing to make fun of myself. If anything that shows the people that I am more like the people than they think," she says. "Who better to represent them than someone from the South Bronx? I come from nothing. I understand what I'm talking about.” This time, it's not the canned response of a would-be politician but a from-the-heart plea from a woman who is a Republican, an American, an African American, an actress, and a resurrected pop icon. All in one.'



and of course she received backlash. Here is one former fan's tweet.




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails