Share Content





















Tuesday, May 27, 2014

UPDATE: Floyd Mayweather Speaks Out about The Fight "I Never Slept With Tiny"

Celeb: Here is an update about T.I vs Floyd Mayweather that happened in Vegas over the weekend and had the internet buzzing.

Floyd is finally coming forward and speaking out about the fight exclusively to Necole Bitchie.

He tells her that he never kissed slept or even touched Tiny in anyway. He also says he wants to apologize to her.


Here is part of the interview


"I been knowing Tiny before T.I. I’ve never slept with her, I never kissed her, never touched her in no inappropriate way. Her friend Shekinah wanted to come to the [May 4th] fight, she brought Tiny with her. They came to the fight.
After the fight was over Saturday night, Sunday they came over my mother’s house. My mother had a big, big party for me. They came over and showed love. They came over to my house all cool, all respect. Hang out with The Money Team, my crew. Everybody was cordial. No disrespecting type. After that, I guess she put a picture up on Instagram of her at the fight so I guess he [T.I.] was feeling some type of way."



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails