Share Content





















Friday, July 4, 2014

Conpiracy: Rob Kardashian Deletes Tweet About Him Having A Son

I don't normally like to blog about the Kardashian family because I think they are overrated, but this story is kind bizarre.

Last night, Rob Kardashian made a tweet about hanging out with his son on 4th July and folks were surprised (including myself) that even had a child.

But the he quickly deleted the tweet and tweeted a follow up saying that he was just joking and that this mother Kris Jenner e-mailed about him having a child


Here are the tweets



Now over a year ago, I found a tweet of Nicole Richie tweeting about his son



What is going on? is his mother trying cover up that he has son by e-mailing him about it? I just find this really bizarre.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails