Share Content





















Monday, October 27, 2014

Laura Govan Confirms Gloria and Matt Split.. "They Need Time To Grow"


Laura Speaks On Sister's Split

Laura Govan is speaking out to HipHollywood about her sister's split with Matt Barnes. It was reported earlier this month that the couple have split over 'trust issues'. Laura tells the site that they need 'time to grow" and believes they will get back together.


“I’ve  known Matt since we were in the 9th grade. Matt is a good friend of mine, my sister is my sister, but it’s a relationship. I believe they’ll get back together,”  “I just think they need some time, a little time to grow. If they don’t they don’t, if they do, they do. In life I’ve learned that you just have years to live so you might as well live em.'”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails