Share Content





















Monday, January 19, 2015

'Teen Mom' Star Maci Bookout Escapes Death In Car Accident



Maci Bookout In Car Accident

'Teen Mom' star Maci Bookout was involved is a serious car accident yesterday when her jeep flipped her and he son inside. She is also pregnant with her second child.They escaped with minor injuries and posted a pic of the accident on instagram.

She writes:

Thanking God that Bentley and I were able to walk away from this nightmare with only a few bruises. Thanking God that my unborn baby girl is perfectly healthy after this. I’d also like to @JeepOfficial @Jeep because if our seatbelts and the roll cage had not done their job, I’m not sure my family and I would of had the same outcome. Thanks to everyone that stopped to help, that was huge. I pray everyone else involved is doing okay‪#




The original cast of 'Teen Mom', excluding Farrah Abraham,  will return for a new season later this year on MTV



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails