Share Content





















Saturday, February 7, 2015

'Mob Wives' Star Natalie Guerico Reveals She Has Been Getting Death Threats For Boyfriend's Attack

Photo: Youtube

"I've Been Getting Death Threats"

Natalie Geurico of Mob Wives speaks to FOX NEWS reporter, Diana Falzone, about the night London Rene was attacked at the nightclub almost two months ago. Natalie described the night as a 'nightmare'  and calls the attacker, who is Rudy Lopez, 'an animal', She reveals that the attack has no relation to the show nor it had nothing to do with the mafia. She also revealed that she has been blamed her boyfriend's attack saying she has been receiving death threats from people.

"There’s tons of jealously. Tons. I get people telling me every day telling me they’re going to kill me, slice me. You know they blame me for what happened to London and that’s not the case. I play a character on a reality TV show. It’s TV."


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails