Share Content





















Sunday, February 8, 2015

Porsha Williams Denies Stealing 'Unbothered' Trademark From Singer Teyana Taylor



"I Had No Idea She Had A Clothing Line"

I have another trademark stealing story for ya. First we had 'Basketball Wives: LA star Brittish Williams stealing Draya's trademark for Mint Swim 'to teach her a lesson'  and now 'Real Housewives Of Atlanta has been accused of stealing the 'Unbothered' trademark from singer Teyana Taylor who has a clothing line by the same name. 


She responded about the situation in The Ricky Smily Show saying that she had no idea that Teyana Taylor had a clothing line name 'Unbothered'. Porsha has  a T-Shirt line trademarking the word. 




"I try to support you know a lot of young black women out here doing it in music. I do follow her but I had no idea she had a clothing line. And I really don’t have a problem with her having a clothing line named ‘unbothered’ because my t-shirt is just a t-shirt line. It’s not an actual clothing line. And I just wish Tatiana would have consulted her legal team; if she would really have been unbothered because then she would have known that she can’t trademark the name, the word unbothered anyway."






No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails