Share Content





















Tuesday, March 10, 2015

HOT TEA: Shekinah Jo Reveals T.I Kicked Her Off 'Family Hustle' Last Year.. "He Thinks He Is GOD"



Shakinah Jo Goes In At T.I

Apparently T.I and Tiny's friend Shakinah have some beef. Shakinah Jo recently revealed on Instagram that she T.I kicked her off his reality show "Family Hustle" last year because of the bad blood between Floyd Mayweather and T.I. T.I felt like she wasn't being a loyal friend to Tiny after that brawl that happened last year at Fat Burger. 

She went off at someone on Twitter for facetiming with Floyd Mayweather. She says she was never T.I's friend and thinks he is God.

Photo/ Balleralert






T.I also took jabs at her intelligence saying she was a 'hater to education' according to Madamenoire.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails