Share Content





















Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Big Ang Reveals She Has Stage Two Throat Cancer

Photo/ NYDailyNews



Big Ang Opens Up About Her Cancer


Mob Wives star Big Bng is opening up for the first in an exclusive interview with  NYDailyNews.com about her throat cancer. Back in march, doctors discovered that she had a 'lemon size' tumor inside her throat. She already had one successful surgery completed to remove all her lymph nodes on the left side of her neck and has one more surgery to go. She reveals in her interview that she has stage two throat cancer and she fears that her next surgery.


“I feel like I’m in ‘The Twilight Zone,’” Big Ang, whose real name is Angela Raiola, tells The Daily News in an exclusive interview at her house, about a mile from the St. George terminal of the Staten Island Ferry. “I can’t even believe that one day I’m fine and the next day I have Stage 2 throat cancer.”

“I am not one for surgery,” says Ang. “Plastic surgery? OK, 20 years ago. But as I got older, I got scared. I hate anesthesia.”




 
 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails