Share Content





















Thursday, May 28, 2015

K. Michelle Says 'K. Michelle: My Life' Season 2 Will Be 'More Honest"





K. Michelle Talks Season 2


K. Michelle is speaking for the first time of what can we we expect on the upcoming 2nd season of 'K. Michelle: My Life". She did an exclusive interview with Forbes.com in the interview, she says that she will 'more honest' about herself in season 2 and open up skeletons in her closet.   Season 1 focused more on her music and other characters.

“It’s nothing like the first season already. After the last one, they asked people their opinions on me, and everybody said, we love her, she’s one of the biggest stars on VH1. But we still didn’t get more of what we wanted in knowing her on Season 1,” K. Michelle explained. “I made it more focused on the characters, the friends, because there were still things I was hiding. Now, I don’t give a f—k. I’ve been so open about inner issues and things that have been haunting me, and I’m coming clean about the skeletons in my closet.”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails