Share Content





















Monday, May 11, 2015

Nene Leakes Speaks On Breaking Down At The Reunion Over Her Mother

Photo/Bravo


"I'm Happy To Know I Inspired Someone"



Nene Leakes responds to the reaction on her blog about breaking down last night at Real Housewives Of Atlanta reunion about her mother. She writes she did not watch the reunion but got a overwhelming response on text messages on her phone about the scene.  She says she is 'happy to know that she inspired someone'


"Honestly I do not like being vulnerable in front of people who do not like me! My exterior can be tough to some but my heart is gold! I have gotten soooo many text messages about this scene tonight. (I didn’t watch) my phone has literally caught on fire! I’m happy to know that I helped or inspired anyone that watch #RHOA #strongwoman"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails