Share Content





















Sunday, August 30, 2015

Social Media Drags K. Michelle After She Says Only Dates Caucasian Men



Twitter Drags K. Michelle


K. Michelle is getting a little of heat after a long post she made on her Instagram pagesaying she wants a Caucasian men and that she really isn't into black men right now. She also goes on to say that she 'now free' and she only listens to country and rock music and wants the urban blogs to stop reporting about her. She also went in on her haters.


Here is part of her message

 
"I love me a handsome Caucasian man, I’m really not into black men right now. They can date outside their race , so can I!!! Where im from gangstas don’t tweet beef and I actually love the size of my azz. I believe hateful instagram comments are for ugly girls who are losers. I believe I’m not black or white but I’m actually a mermaid. I believe there is no talent required to be in the music industry. I believe the color of my skin shouldn’t determine the genre of my music! I believe it’s ok for me not to give a f**k anymore. I believe I’m supposed to motivate those I can. I believe In the power of a smile."





Here are some Twitter reactions from people








 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails