Share Content





















Saturday, September 5, 2015

Rich Dollaz and Moneice Slaughter Relationship On The Rocks?




Rich Breaks Up with Moniece?


Are Rich Dollaz and Moneice Slaugter or is for a storyline for Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood which premiere it 2nd season this Monday? Two days Moniece posted a message on Instagram  indicating that Rich 'walked away from her' after he denied an engagement.

VH1 posted her message with a Maya Angelou quote saying "Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time"

She writes

"My heart is beyond broken. It aches so deeply. To know that I’ve evoked positive change in you, yet I unknowingly evoked such pain and rage has rocked me to my core. When i thought i couldn’t love anyone else, when I convinced myself that I didn’t want marriage and a family, i found you. You made me feel like a queen. Little did i know then, me trying to convince myself that I would never want those things was me simply trying to guard my heart because I never felt worthy. And then came you. We planned forever together. And today bended knee turned into the most painful day I’ve ever experienced. I do…til death do us part I do! It’s not about the cameras, it’s about us, and I do! I just want this day back, that moment and I need it to go the way you planned, the way I dreamed it would. No tears, no pain, love, smiles, kisses, hugs and happiness! #myheart #ido #momod @richiedollaz"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails