Share Content





















Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Benzino and Althea Name Their Baby Boy Zino A Scott



Benzino and Althea Welcome Baby Boy



Congrats! to former 'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta' couple Benzino and Althea. It was announce this morning that they welcome first child child together, a boy. Althea writes on Instagram. 'she went through it and felt fabolous doing it' They also named their baby bot Zino A Scott


 Yes beat!!! It's bout me and mine and feeling good.. The biggest day of my life!! I went thru it and felt fabulous doing it ... I'm living for me and everything for #Zino is going to be big! You got only one life .. You BETTER Work Like a boss and yes his name is ZINO A SCOTT 😅😅 I'm so proud to live my life on my own terms..


 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails