Share Content





















Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tamar Braxton Withdraws From 'DWTS' Following Health Crisis

Photo/ Inatagram



Tamar Responds To Health Crisis


Tamar Braxton is finally responding to her recent health scare. Yesterday, it was reported that she hospitalized during rehearsal for 'Dancing With The Stars' for having Pneumonia.

On Instagram she reveals to her fans that she actually has blood clots in both of her lungs and has withdrew from Dancing With The Stars and has cancelled her tour dates.


With a Heavy heart I regret to inform you that my season of #dwts has to come to an end along with the rest of my tour dates with @musicbykem. After yesterday's final #dwts performance I went back to the hospital (after the doctors didn't want me to leave in the first place) only to find out that I don't have pneumonia but something way more serious and that is having several P.E.'s (blood clots in both sides of my lungs) As you all know I will be the first to always encourage anyone to push through any obstacle that comes along one's way. But in this case, my health is my current obstacle.



Tamar is the second DWTS contestant to withdraw from the show following a health crisis. Early this season, Kim Zolciak withdrew from the show after suffering a mini stroke. 


 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails