Share Content





















Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Jennifer Williams Reveals Her Mother Passed Away From Cancer



Jennifer Loses Her Mother To Cancer



Former 'Basketball Wives' star Jennifer Williams is a having a rough holiday. She revealed on Instagram that she lost her mother to cancer and she posts a 
heartfelt letter to her.  





She writes:


Heaven just got another angel… Little did I know when you pulled me in to kiss me and say I love you yesterday it would be my final goodbye here on earth. So beautiful but so sad at the same time. You are my everything and will always be my everything! Everything I do is for you… I thank you for the lessons you taught me and I hope to one day be half the mother you were to me to my unborn child God willing. My heart is broke in a million pieces but I will continue to blossom to be the lady you taught me to be. After I said I will miss you but I will be ok, you decided to take your last breath holding my hand. You knew I needed that fairy tale ending.. Everybody says you are in a better place but honestly I don't want to hear that shit! Real talk, I want to call you and talk to you about my dreams and get your advice. I just know you will be watching over me and guiding me to make the right decisions. I promise to make you proud, I'm about to kill it Mom! And I know you will be guiding me every step of the way… To my best friend, we will meet again and I can't wait to feel your warm embrace.. RIP Mommy





No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails