Share Content





















Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Rapper T.I Pens An Open Letter To Donald Trump.. READ HERE



 T.I Writes Letter To Donald Trump


Rapper T.I has penned a open letter to the now President Donald Trump which was released to RollingStone.com he addresses what he and many others would like to see during his Presidency. 


T.I quotes

 "As I share my thoughts, I want to first say that it’s easy to allow one’s frustration and angst to lead to reckless and harmful rhetoric that can cause irreparable damage. With that said, I want to be responsible, honest and respectful, but in no way apologetic about the rage and resentment that many of US have been suppressing for far too long. In turn, I hope that we can be equally as honest about the prejudice, bias and narrow-mindedness that many of US have felt our nation has been disguising and denying for far too long."

T.I has also been vocal black celebrities meeting up with Donald Trump. Om instagram he recently went in at Kanye West and Steve Harvey.


 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails