Share Content





















Monday, May 1, 2017

VIDEO: Shakinah Jo Speaks Out About About Getting Punched by Her EX


Shakinah Jo Speaks On Domestic Violence



Tiny's Bff Shakinah Jo is speaking out on instagram live about the disturbing photo she posted on her instagram page last week which showed her all bruised and claimed that she beaten by someone. 

In her instagram live video she explains that she was in a not a  good and that she did called the police but they never came

 Yesterday, I was not in a good space. A lot of people called and text me and I thank you for the love and support. I’m real. I don’t know if any of y’all know that, and I don’t have anything to hide from none of y’all. Right now I’m sitting over here messed up and I’m going through it. However, I feel like I owe it to y’all because I put it out there to explain my situation. Yesterday, was a bad day. I got into an altercation with someone. It was a bad situation. It was something I wasn’t even looking forward to. Yes, I did call the police. I called the police before I went on Instagram.

\

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails