Share Content





















Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Heroes: Episode 1 recap

Heroes
Season 3: Episode 1
 
The Second Coming
The identity of the shooter is revealed, throwing Peter and Matt into uncharted territory. With his powers partially restored, Sylar decides a visit to Claire could give him a boost. Meanwhile, Hiro and Ando are charged with safeguarding a family secret.

So I watched the season 3 premeiere on Monday night & I really loved it! it was amazing seeing everyone back, Heroes has been gone for too long, can't wait for next Monday

My rating: 10/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was an interesting premiere -- lots of plot twists, darkness and drama -- but I can't say I'm as excited about season three as I was about the first season of "Heroes."

I'm really going to have to reserve my judgment until I'm seen a few episodes.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails