Share Content





















Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bow wow retires from music




Bow Wow is quitting the music industry.

The 22-year-old rapper recently released his sixth studio album 'New Jack City II' and now insists there is nothing left for him to achieve with his music career.

In an interview with RealTalkNY.net, Bow Wow explains: "This is my last album because for me, there's no more that needs to be done on the music side, I've done everything."

"The scary thing is I'm 22 years old and I'm young. I'm still a baby, so it's kinda like on the music side, I've been doing it since five."

"That's 17 years of non-stop music, music, music. There's nothing more to accomplish that I haven't seen yet."

"I feel like now it's time to endure a new challenge, close the chapter on the Bow Wow legacy. As far as albums, I'm good. Seven albums at 22, that's crazy."

The rap star has talked of retiring for the past few years, but has continued to release music.

Now Bow intends to focus on his acting career instead. His new feature is starring alongside Forest Whitaker and Taraji P. Henson in 'Hurricane Season'.


Credit:
angrygrape.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails