Share Content





















Friday, August 21, 2009

I Love Money 3 is Cancelled



Lacey who was on I Love Money 3 posted a blog entry on her Myspace about I Love Money 3 not airing.
"Hey Everyone,
I just got back from Mexico a few weeks ago, where we filmed “I Love Money, season 3″ which was supposed to air on Vh1 this fall.  I had a blast, and met some really cool people, and I thought that the show was going to turn out to be really great, and very entertaining.
As I’m sure you all have heard by now, Ryan Jenkins (from “Megan Wants a Millionaire”), is wanted as a “person of interest” in regards to the murder of his wife.  Ryan was also on “I Love Money, season 3″, so I spent quite a bit of time with him, had a lot of one-on-one conversations with him, and got to know him quite a bit.  I am in complete shock, disbelief, and horror, from the events that have taken place, and that his wife has been murdered.  I’ve really been freaking out.  This is so f***ed up, and I just can’t get over the fact that this has happened.
But mostly, I am so, so, so sad for that poor girl, Jasmine Fiore, and her family.  I cannot even imagine what horrible emotions they are feeling right now, but I do wish them some kind of peace right now, within this nightmare that has taken place.  May God be with them during this difficult time.
As a result of all of this, I Love Money 3 will NOT be airing.  It’s disappointing for all of us, who were a part of the show, but of course it is also more than understandable.
I really wish that I could tell you guys more…I have a lot to say….and I have a lot of strong emotions regarding all of this.  But unfortunately, I am not permitted to comment any further (so if you ask, I won’t answer….sorry!).  But I just wanted to say SOMETHING, even if it’s small….and to reiterate how sad I feel for Jasmine and her family.  I really hope they can find some kind of comfort and peace, and my thoughts and prayers are with them.
Sincerely,
Lacey Conner"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails