Share Content





















Monday, October 26, 2009

VH1 Interview: Hot Wings (Real Chance of love 2)



After a whole lot of arguing and a few spilled tears, Chance picked Hot Wings to be his girl on the Real Chance of Love 2 finale. But where are they now? Below, Hot Wings talks about the state of their relationship, accusations of immaturity and why she’ll always be a Hooters girl.

Congratulations.

Thank you.

How has communication with Chance been since the show?

We wrapped the show in June, and it took me three months just to hear from Chance one time. That was the only time I heard from him since the show, and that was on Twitter.

So, that’s that, then?

Hell yeah! I think if you did a show for love, and you find someone, and then you never speak to them again…then what was the point?

Are you pissed?

I’m a little pissed. I’m over it now, but it was really hard for me for the first month and a half, two months. I was just sitting around thinking, “What the hell’s going on right now?”

Could the lack of communication have anything to do with something in your contract, which states that you aren’t supposed to have contact in the time between wrapping and the airing of the finale?

No, because I saw that he’s been hitting up other girls from the show. So I’m like, “You can talk to the other girls from the show, but you won’t even talk to me in person?” I don’t even care about the damn contract. I would have broken the contract to talk to him. I mean, it’s just us talking. It’s not like everybody has to know that we’re talking. I can get a phone call. But I didn’t get a thing after the show.

You said you loved him on the show. Looking back, did you really?

Yeah. I don’t think I’d ever have anything bad to say about him even after this whole thing, but it was just definitely hard to deal with. I kind of feel like I got played really bad.

You were unmistakably passionate. You attempted to quit the show a few times.

Yeah, I tried to pack up and leave, but people need to understand that I wasn’t getting any attention from Chance when that was going on. I didn’t get a date, I didn’t really see him in the house, we’d never had a conversation. So I just thought, “What the hell is the point of me sitting around wasting my time? I might as well go home.” But after we had our one-on-one time and really sat down and talked, I really was attracted to him. And I didn’t want to leave after that.

Things not working out aside, do you have any pride in being named the winner of this competition?

I thought about that, and I talked to Doll about this, too: really, we didn’t win. It’s almost like we got eliminated too, because we never hear from them. Yeah, he picked me, but where is he now? I have no clue, I don’t speak to him. I gave him my number twice and he’s never called me. He told me something like, “Oh, I left your number in my pants, and the ink ran,” or some kind of dumb excuse. So I was like, “OK, so here’s my number again…” and still haven’t gotten a phone call. I could be mad at him. I could hold a grudge, but I’m not going to do that. It is what it is. If he was trying to make a TV show, he got his TV show. He made one, and I was a part of it. But if you’re really looking for love, you found it, and you kind of let it go. That’s your loss.

Speaking of your passion, some people labeled it immaturity. What do you think of that? Are you immature?

I think I’m immature, and I think that Chance is even more immature than I am. I think a lot of people can be immature at times. I think it was exaggerated on the show, in the way it was edited. But yeah, I can be immature. I’m a spoiled little brat when I want my way.

I guess the upside is that you don’t take crap. You weren’t scared to argue with Chance.

Yeah. After our blow up, Chance never really tested me or pushed me. A lot of the argument they didn’t show. We were going back and forth for a good couple of minutes. And I was saying a lot worse stuff that I don’t think they wanted to show on TV because it would be embarrassing to him and you probably wouldn’t understand why he would have kept me after that. At the same time, they didn’t show him yelling in my face. That really offended me because Chance can be really disrespectful towards women. I was already agitated that day because Chance was ordering us around, and he told me, “Oh, go heat up me food. This is cold, go put it back in the microwave.”

How do you feel about being called Hot Wings?

It’s hilarious. I’m so used to it now. Random strangers will yell “Hot Wings!” and I’ll just turn around. It’s so natural now.

Have you been working at Hooters since the show?

Yeah. After the show, I definitely went back to work, because I love my job. But I haven’t been taking tables. I bar tend now. I really can’t go back to work and take tables, because it seems like every single table wants me to sit down and talk to them about the show. But I’ll always be a Hooters girl, I think, because I love it!

You model, too, right? How has being on the show affected that?

I haven’t really done anything with modeling since the show started airing. In four months I’ve done one photo shoot. It’s kind of funny that since I did the show, my modeling has really slowed down a lot. But I’m going to pick it back up and go with it. I just didn’t know what direction I wanted to go with it yet.

Was the exposure that you get from this show attractive to you?

It’s funny, people always say, “You’re there for exposure, you’re there for exposure.” But that’s how I was found. The casting directors knew I was a model, found me and contacted me about the show. So it’s like, “What did you expect?” I guess the exposure is good and bad. All of your skeletons come out of the closet when you do the show, and all the pictures you shot years ago and everything come out.

You said you’ve moved on from Chance. Does that mean you aren’t single?

There’s a rumor, but we’re not even going to talk about that.

What? Is it that you’re dating somebody famous?

Well, there’s a rumor that I’m dating a guy from Tool Academy.

Which one?

Dre P.

Are you?

We’re friends, buddies. He’s cute. You never know…we talk. We’ll see.

What about that stuff that Blonde Baller said about you? That you have a bunch of guys at home taking care of you?

Blonde Baller is just…Blonde Baller. What else can you say about her? She says so much stuff about everybody, and nobody aired out her period panties everywhere. The thing about her is that she’ll take what you say and then exaggerate it to make it negative. It’s just like, “What kind of person are you?” She won’t ever shut up. Even after the show, she’s still talking about it and ruining it for viewers. She just doesn’t have respect for people, so no one should respect her either. So really, f*** that bitch, I don’t really care.

With the way that everything played out, are you disappointed? Do you look back on this situation and regret doing it?

With the way everything played out, I wish I would have just gotten eliminated. If you’re not really there for love, you should just eliminate the person who is really there for you and keep someone around who really won’t give a f*** after when you don’t talk to them. You know what I mean? That’s how I kind of feel. But I don’t really regret anything. I learned a lot, I met a lot of great people, and I had fun. And it’s going to take me somewhere different, a lot of new opportunities came with it. And I didn’t find love with Chance, but that doesn’t mean I’m never going to find love.

vh1.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails