Share Content





















Sunday, February 21, 2010

Vh1access Interview: Cashmere (For The Love Of Ray-J)


I recently interviewed For The Love Of Ray-J season 1 contestant Cashmere. In this interview, we discussed about what's going on with I Love Money, since she was on the 3rd season of the show. I also asked her what she thought about the 2nd season of For The Love Of Ray-J and what she thought about the reunion with Ray-J, Cocktial & Mz Berry.


Here is the interview



VH1access: Hey Cashmere, how are you?

Cashmere: IM DOING GOOD THANKS!!





VH1access: So what have you been up to, since For The For Love The Of Ray-J?
 
Cashmere: IVE BEEN BUSY AND ON MY GRIND SENSE THE SHOW!!! DOING PARTYS, MAGAZINES, AUDITIONS, ILM3!!!
 
 
 
 
Vh1access: What were your thoughts on the 2nd season of the show? and also what were your thoughts on the whole reunion show with Cocktial/Mz Berry/Ray-J?
 
Cashmere: I THOUGHT THE SECOND SEASON WAS OK, IT WASNT REALLY ORGINAL WIT THE CASTING AND MOST OF THE CHALLENGES WERE A LOT LIKE OUR SEASON...FELT OURS SEASON WAS BETTER!!! BUT ON THE OTHER HAD THERE REUNION WAS BETTER THEN OURS....IT WAS SO SHOCKING, HOW MY GIRL COCKTAIL SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT AND PUT RAY ON BLAST....IM GLAD SHE DID THAT BUT EVEN IF SHE DIDNT RAY SHOWED HIS TRUES COLORS KISS ON JAGUAR AND SAY HE MIGHT HAVE MAD A MISTAKE PICKING MZ BERRY ...LOL RAY IS DEF A LADYS MAN I DONT FEEL HES READY AT ALL TO SETTLE DOWN!!! BUT IT WAS A GOOD REUNION BUT COCKTIL DEF STOLE THE SHOW!!
 
 
 
 

Vh1access: Do you & Ray-J still keep in touch?
 
Cashmere: WE USE TO BUT HAVENT TALKED TO HIM LATLEY
 
 
 
 
Vh1access: Now everyone has keep asking about I Love Money. I know that you were on the 3rd season which ended up being cancelled because of Ryan Jenkins. What's the deal with I Love Money? is there going to be an I Love Money 3 retape? or is VH1 going to air I Love Money 4? or are they done with show all together.
 
Cashmere AS OF RIGHT NOW THINGS ARE STILL IN THE AIR IN THE WORKS...I CANT SAY TOO MUCH ABOUT WHT THERE FINAL DESCION IS GONN B BUT U WILL B SEEING ME AGAIN!!
 
 
 
 
Vh1access: I heard that you went pretty far on I Love Money 3. It's unfortunate that we won't be able to see it
 
Cashmere: YEA I DID GET PRETTY FAR!!!! IM REALLY SAD IT WONT AIR BUT HEARD IT WAS THE BEST SHOW 51 MINDS HAD EVER CASTED!!!
 
 
 
 
Vh1access: Would you agree to do a Charm School?
 
Cashmere: YEA I WOULD DO A CHAM SHCOOL... I THINK THEY SHOULD DO A RAY J ONE AND PICK GIRLS FROM BOTH SEASONS THAT WOULD B INTERESTING
 
 
 
 
Vh1access: Do you have any other upcoming projects coming up?
 
Cashmere: I HAVE SOME DIFFERENT PROJECTS IN THE WORKS THAT IM REAL EXCITED ABOUT SO KEEP A LOOK OUT!!
 
 
 
 
Vh1access: Do you want to give a shout out to anyone?
 
Cashmere: I JUS WANNA GIVE THANKS TO GOD MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND FANS FORALL THERE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!!
 
 
Follow Cashmere on Twitter :

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails