Share Content





















Wednesday, April 14, 2010

VH1access Interview: Felicia (Basement Affair)



In this interview, i got to speak a bit with Second Runner up on "Basement Affair" Felicia. She speaks on how she feels about Frank, her disputes with Renee, and her decision to give up her spot in the final 3. Also, anybody else loving her new hair/look? I think she looks reallly good!


Okay, Hi Felicia . Thanks for doing this interview, its much appreciated :)

Felicia : No problem.


1.) How did you find out about the show, and how did you go about the casting call?

I found out about the show from watching Vh1. I looked online and saw the casting and thought to myself "why not".

I sent casting an email and I got a call back. I live in Tampa, FL now, but I went back to Jersey, where Im originally from, for the casting video. I was just myself and they liked that… enough to ask me to come on the show!

2.) When you first got to the house, did it really appear like this "little average" house like they made it look?

Yes it did. I mean I was so nervous when I first arrived so nothing was really average for me. The more time I spent there, the more homey it got.


3.) Who did you befriend first while at the house?

My first friend in the house was Kerry.


4.) When you first met Susan and Gary for the family picture on day one, was their a good vibe there already?

Yes. When I first met Susan and Gary, I felt very welcomed. They were very nice and I knew that we were going to get along. I would say because I am very driven and independent that I am every parents dreams, especially if you have a child (man) who still lives at home as a dependent.


5.) Who did you get along most with, throughout your entire time staying on the show?

I would say that I got along the most with Kerry. I was friendly with everyone but her the most.


6.) Who did you NOT get along with most, and didnt really like?

The only person I did not get along with was Renee. She was a very strange person. I don't think anyone got along with her.

7.) The whole Knife with Tape thing trying to get Renee's note...was quite funny . explain that a little bit haha.


OMG I get this all the time! Actually I was the last person to try! I did not want to get involved with anything that had to do with Renee but after all of the other girls tried to get the note and failed. I thought why not. I was the only one smart enough to put tape on something and bam, frank walked out. I was set up.



8.) How do you feel about some of the girls saying "All Frank sees in Felicia is her boobs" ?

I don't really care that anyone said that. All of the girls were just jealous. I am, I never had a reason to go home and was a frontrunner the whole time, and of course girls are going to say things like that.



9.) You seemed to be a consistent front-runner throughout the show...did you ever feel like you were going home?

I never felt like I was going to be sent home. I never had a reason to be sent home.



10.) Did you and Cathy have problems before the finale? It seemed like there was tension there.

Cathy and I never had problems before the finale. There was tension on the last day because we both knew it was her or me. We knew, even from the beginning, that Frank was going to pick Kerry and that she cared for him, so when the time came, the tension was definitely there.



11.) What inspired you to leave Final 3?

That Frank was a loser. Coming on the show, I knew that Frank was a 31-year old man who lived in the basement but I didn’t think this was true. I thought it was more of idea for the show and he was just a normal guy. The more dates I won and the more I got to know him, the more I realized that he was just a 31-year old living in the basement and I did not want to be with him. He was not interested in anyone, obviosuly, he broke things off with Kerry to pursue his ex-gf, and you could tell. He is just what I thought was a joke, a 31 year old man who lives in his parents basements.

12.) Do you think if you Would not have left, you would have ultimately won?


No I do not. I knew from the beginiing that Kerry was going to win. She just had that connection with him.



13.) Renee has stated many times that you are a "Really mean, hateful person. and they didnt air any of it " . What do
you think of these accusations?


I think she says that because I was the only who vocalized my feelings for her. Everyone didn't have enough balls to call her out and I did. She was a very weird person.



14.) Do you still speak to any of the girls?

Yes, I still speak to some of the girls. I talk with Kerry, Cathy, Christi, and Jenny. We even met up after the show for Halloween. I still keep in touch with the other girls too, just not as close.



15.) Which of the girls do you still dislike?

I do not dislike any of them. The show is over. There is no need to have resentment toward anyone. Plus, you really don’t know how people really are. Everything's for TV so you can't take everything literally.



16.) Have you spoken to FRANK since the end of the show?

Once, He called me right after the show ended and was like "I can't believe you weren't here for me"! I was like, really, wasn't this all for TV.. why would you put me in that situation if you thought I was here for you? I have not spoken to him since.



17.) Do you think we will see Felicia on VH1 in the future?

You never know! If the right thing came along, you might just see me!



18.) As a whole, how was this experience for you?

As a whole, it was a good experience. I learned how Reality shows work, I met great people and I had a good time. You can't ask for more!


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails