Share Content





















Friday, June 25, 2010

ABC comes up with their own" I Love Money" featuring contestants from Bachelor/Bachelorette


If you are a fan of VH1's I Love Money and ABC's The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Than this is the show for you! ABC is coming up with their own "I Love Money" called The Bachalor Pad which features contestants from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette from previous seasons.


Nineteen former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants will live in a house and compete in challenges for a cash prize of, ironically enough, $250,000. The show will be hosted by Chris Harrison and Melissa Rycroft, and Jake Pavelka will also be involved. It premieres August 9th, check out the cast! 





I have to say this looks pretty good and it reminds me of I Love Money.




Join The I Love Money Campaigns:
We Want I Love Money 5 + 6
Click Here


VH1 Do NOT Cancel I Love Money
Click Here

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails