Share Content





















Saturday, July 17, 2010

VH1access Interview: Pamela (You're Cut Off)



Recently, I did an an interview with yet another You're Cut Girl girl , Pamela. She is the third girl from that show that I have interviewed. In this interview, she talks about how she had to choose her job as an Investment banker or doing this show. She also says her experience doing this show felt like a combination of a "woman's prison" and an "insane asylum" She also talks about Chrissy and that wants a You're Cut Off reunion. Follow her on  twitter visit her website








Hey Pamela, how are you doing today?

I am doing great ! It is absolutely beautiful out so I just went  for a run in central park!




How was your experience being on You're Cut Off?

Being on the show felt like a combination of being in a womans prision and an insane asylum! It was rediculious ! It was not so much the house that was terrible , but the unbeleivable personalities that occupied it ! A real prision would have been a holiday as compared to what I had to put up with lol . A lot of immaturity and a lot of bratty girls




What was like being cut off?

Begin cut off from not just my material things, but the important things like my friends, my family, my life was very hard. It was like being thrown in front of a moving train and being told to jump off the tracks before it hit you. How do you prepare for that situation ? You cant . You just have to react  as it comes towards you and hope for the best outcome . 

It really made me appreciate everything in my life so much more.




Some people do not believe that you are an Investment banker. Do you have any thoughts about that?

This whole thing with being an investment banker goes like this. I was brought in as the  Executive Assistant for a CEO . While there ,they noticed my hard work and dedication .  They asked if I had an interest in being transitioned  into the role of a banker which I accepted,  however, this was cut short due to me trying out for the show. I had to choose one or the other. Show or career. I chose to do the show. I felt it would be a good opportunity to get into entertainment . I don't regret any of it ! 
  



In the "inner beauty" episode you were fed up with Chrissy's attitude. Do you think she deserved to get kicked out of the program?


I was talking to one of our viewers earlier in the week about this . I think that yes, although it was really unfortunate that she was kicked off, she had it coming. You can't change someone if they aren’t willing to actively help themselves. It's all about recognizing that you have a material problem and possibly in her case a vanity problem. 

Chrissy is a good person deep at heart, but she need to come correct with herself for who she really is . Then I think she will be able to change. I do not blame Laura at all for making her leave the show.



Have you or any of the girls spoken to her since?

None of us have heard from her since she was removed from the show.



Which girls did you get along with the most?

Jackie. She was my closest friend on the show and we have since remained close. We recently went out to Tenjune NYC



Who was your favorite guest?

That fabulous guy in the very beginning of the dress for less episode. Two reasons : 1. His flamboyant style and mannerisms’ that just made me want to throw on a pair of stilettos and prance around yelling "I am fabulous!!" and 2. because he gave Chrissy a lot of crap about that damn compact which was so deserved.




What are your thoughts on Laura Baron?

I really liked Laura . She is a very sweet person with good intentions.



Do you think there will be a You're Cut Off Reunion? A Lot of the fans want to see one.

I would love to have a reunion!! It would probably be more intense then the whole season combined!  I would also like to see them do a spin on our show with all of us actually called “The Good Life! I think a lot of these girls faked about how rich they really were, so it would be interesting to see what would really happen if they did in fact give us "The Good Life" with luxury challenges to see who is full of it!  It would be comedic !



What have you been doing now since the show? Do you now get recognize by people?

Since the show I have learned to appreciate bottled wine once again and all of the "mandune" things in my life lol . I have also been enjoying my freedom  and practicing my favorite motto - Pamelicious is NOT cut off!

Yes , people do once and a while notice me . They are like " Hey aren’t you on that show'? , which is also followed by " I hated that girl Gia .  How did you live with those people?!?!"  , to which I simply replied back that " I am a chameleon and adapt to what ever environment I am placed in"



You also have a Birthday event coming up. where is it going to be at?

The big 28! I am having a birthday bash at The Mixx at the fabulous Borgata resort and spa  in Atlantic City. Everyone is welcome to come .



Thank Pam, for doing this interview. Do you want to give a shout out to anyone?

My pleasure!  Yes, I would like to shout out to all of the viewers and fans of the show. Also to the fans that have been interacting with me on my website and with me via twitter. I love all of your comments. The good and the bad! . My family for dealing with my fabulicious ways , to Mike for all of his support, Shayna for always being there for me since forever and to all of the amazing cut off staff for not killing us princesses while filming!




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails