Share Content





















Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Celebrity Rehab 4 Frankie Life After the Shows Filming


Keyshia Cole’s mom Frankie Lons is still on the path to recovery after eaving “Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew.” The reality TV star updated fans that while she made it through treatment for addiction on camera, that didn’t mean she was all fixed“I graduated from rehab but am[continuing] treatment at an aftercare courtesy of Vh1,” Frankie said in a statement. “I still have a ong way to go in my goal to change my life to live as a sober grandmother, mother and career woman.” One of the steps in treatment is making amends for past wrongs, so Frankie also wanted to apologize for her behavior during “Better Mornings Atlanta” where she accidentally cussed live onair“Taking responsibility for my actions is part of rehab,” said Frankie. “As such, I would like to apologize to the staff at CBS TV Atlanta and its viewers.”
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails