Share Content





















Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rodeo VS Michael Lohan.... continues

As previously posted Rock Of love star Rodeo filed a police report against Lindsay Lohan's dad Micheal Lohan. She claims that he assaulted her while f ilming a reality show together. VH1.com has posted new information abbout their dispute and the show they were working on. the show was called Celebrity House, which was a show raising money for Haiti.

She also goes to say that his personality changes like a ligth switch and that he feeds off of what Lindsay Lohan is going through.




article from VH1.com



Michael] had hugged me hello, and then his hand dropped to my bottom, which I don’t like. No one should put their hands on me. I don’t care who they are. He did it again, and I am not that type of lady. I just wanted to do my job and raise the most money there. Some of the other girls that were in there were just all over Michael, and I did not want to be in a home like that, when he’s supposed to be a Christian person. I feel like he’s living behind the Bible and being a hypocrite. He thought it was really funny when Sonia was upset about him sucking the life out of another blonde. It was really hurting Sonia, and he didn’t care. I just thought that was very unfair. And you know me, I’m always wanting to do things for the cast, doing for others. I wanted to make a difference, getting back on TV to do something for charity. I wanted to do something positive. You know how I am. That’s what I hope to continue to do, but I’m not wanting to get out there, like he said, just to be in the limelight of Hollywood. No, that’s not me. I just want to raise money, help people and be an inspiration to a lot of people and kids.
We arrived on Sunday, and we interviewed on Tuesday with the production and Wednesday is when I confronted him about not paying and falsifying the charity information. He owes me $10,000. He was supposed to pay a certain percentage up front, before we even walked in. He had said that he had money coming in and was supposed to pay us on Friday, but he never did. He didn’t have any money at all. He left Thursday morning, around 3 am after confronting me.
When I confronted him, we were talking. He said, “I’ll pay all the cast members on Friday,” and I told him, “It’s not right to be doing people like this.” He started to get more angry, saying, “I’m gonna pay, I’m gonna pay.” I said, “Lohan, you said you didn’t have the money.” I knew that because another production crew had already left, because they were going to put up a certain amount of money and he was going to have to come up with a certain amount of money, and Lohan didn’t have it. They left on Tuesday night, after the production meeting. As we talked, he came around to my left side and continued to get angry. My manager Jeff was saying, “You say you’re going to pay on this day, that day, what Friday is it going to be?” Michael got more angry and I told him it was unfair. He looked at me and, you know how you grind your teeth when you’re about to hit somebody? He took a deep breath and then he raised his hand, opened it and then was closing it. I said, “Don’t you hit me, it’s the wrong move.” I was nervous and I backed up. He walked around me and then we went downstairs.
I was willing to stay and continue the job, because I had gentlemen around me. I just wanted to stay and raise the most money for people. That’s all I wanted to do: get done with the work and go home.

Read the rest here

Here is a video of Rodeo at Sick speed TV

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails