Share Content





















Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vh1acces Update Interview With Wiggly ( Real Chance of Love 2 )


So I got a chance to catch up with Wiggly From Real Chance of love season 2, heres the Interview:

Vh1INFO: So Your time On Real Chance of love 2 was Cut short but how was your experience during the time?

Wiggly: My experience during my time at the house was great.The only thing I wasn't really fond of was our single size beds..they were NOT comfortable in the least. It was also a little difficult having a camera on your tail 24/7. At first, it seemed very surreal to me. I felt like I was in an extended dream..I never felt in a million years I would of actually made it! I remember whenever I made my audition tape I said, "Oh I'm just going to do it for a good laugh, they will never call me!"..and as you know one thing led to another!

Vh1INFO: Do you feel if you never went to the guys room you would of stayed longer?

Wiggly: NO!! ..Honestly after leaving their room I was on Cloud 9. The way they edited the bedroom scene was nothing like how it actually went. I walked away with the impression there was NO WAY I was going home. They were both very nice to me...especially Chance. So much that I had started to think him and I would be a much better fit. I walked back to my room practically skipping acting like a child thinking, "Awe I actually might like one of these guys after all!!"

Vh1iNFO: After you left how did you feel?

Wiggly: Initally I was VERY upset. At the time I had very low self esteem and thought "Of course...OF COURSE I COULDN'T STAY AROUND LONGER!!!". Real's elimanation speech to me really triggered my heart too because a few months prior to being in the house I suffered some pretty bad heartbreak...and he had said that he could tell someone had really hurt me and etc...but after the next day I was so ready to go home and be with my friends and family. I could of cared less the day after!

Vh1iNFO: We all Found out Chance Cancelled the reunion, whats your thought?

Wiggly: he claimed he had 'feelings' for...yet as soon as the camera shuts off you can't even pick up the phone? He knew there would be drama, he had his second child to the same woman...he just didn't wanna deal with it.

Vh1iNFO: What have you been doing since the show ended on TV?

Wiggly:I've been doing the same thing I was doing before the show...I work...I spend time with my friends and family...I enjoy life. In January I'm going to school to become a doctor and I can not wait until 7 years from now when I am done! I could do the whole 'model' thing if I wanted...but I want something more for myself.Will We See you back on our T.V. screens?
The only chance of that happening is if I somehow become an extra on Private Practice...LOL! I love Kate Walsh! Other than that, no...I'm not into the whole 'reality tv' thing anymore...with the exception of Kendra!

Vh1INFO: Everyone Hate Blond Baller Did You?

Wiggly: ABSOLUTELY NOT! First of all...I will never 'Hate' anyone. Life's too short to have that much anger built towards someone..especially someone who in 5 years will be a vague memory. Kip has done nothing to me that makes me dislike her. Infact I commend her for doing so much with her career, she's doing big things!

Vh1INFO: I Love Money Were You Invited To Do Any?

Wiggly: Not that I know of :-)

Vh1iNFO: Are you still in contact with any of the girls?

Wiggly: Junk and I talk sometimes...I have grown really fond of her. One day I was on FB Chat and she sent me a message saying she had been thinking about me and noticed I was M.I.A. and we caught up a little bit. That was the first time I had even heard from anyone in months.She has always been nothing but nice to me.Also anytime I'm ever down I log into Twitter and crack up reading her tweets, I love her! Aloha and I had talked over the winter, but that's the last I've heard of her. Aside from that, I don't really talk to anyone else! But I miss our memories!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails