Share Content





















Friday, September 17, 2010

RightCelebrity.com Interviews Heat from I Love New York










You may know him from I Love New York but Jason Rosell a.k.a Heat will make his debut on the Playboy sex series Foursome this weekend. However according to Jason things may not be what they seem where the show is concerned. Find out what he has to say plus check out some pictures and a video too.




Although Jason “Heat” Rosell from I Love New York is appearing on Playboy sex series Foursome, don’t expect him to be doing the nasty with anyone. Not only does Jason say he keeps that stuff off camera and behind closed doors, he is refuting claims he had sex on camera with Big Brother 11’s Michele Noonan, according to Radaronline Rosell had this to say on the rumor.


I did not have sex with anyone on the show. Was it an incredible crazy, sizzling, hot fun? Yeah. But talk about sex, absolutely not! I keep that closed doors.
So other than his adventures in reality TV what do we know about Jason. Well in terms of a bio here is what we know. The born and raised Queens boy has four college degrees, which is pretty cool if you ask me. According to his website he went to college at the University of North Florida which is where he caught the acting bug. Rosell eventually made his way to Hollywood after getting some steady work in Florida building his resume.
The reality world seems to be where Jason is making his mark in the entertainment industry. He has appeared on the VH1 show I Love Money. Jason can also be seen in the upcoming films School of Hard Knocks and Fortune 500 Man. That is pretty much all Iknow about the guy but if you have any additional info please feel free to share with me.
Jason Rosell is “Heat” I Love New York star. You might want to remember his name I think he is going to be in the reality TV show arena for awhile.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails