Share Content





















Friday, January 21, 2011

XXL Magazine Flavor Of Love 2: Where are they now Bootz


XXl magazine did an interview  withe three Flavor Of Love girls from season 2 to catch up on what they have been up to. Bootz, buckeey and Deelsihis. 


In this Bootz interview she says the only way she will be back on VH1 is if  VH1 gives her her own show.. She also says that she does not want to do I Love Money because she does not like the idea of  everyone being dumped together in one show. She says not everyone is on her level.









Larissa “Bootz” Aurora
XXL: So you were XXL’s November 2007 Eye Candy, and just after that you were featured in Fabolous’ video “Baby Don’t Go.” All of that was in ’07. Since then you’ve traveled, hosted parties, etc…but things have been kind of quiet lately. Where are you now?
Larissa: I’m married [and] I’m actually in the Valley, about 30 minutes from Los Angeles, and I just had two kids back to back so I’m already down to my size four again. So now I’ve been going out, meeting a lot of people trying to get back in the game basically.






Married with kids! Who’s the father?
[Laughs] Ummm, I’m married to someone I’ve known for like years, since sixth grade. So when I went on Flavor of Love2 we were off. Then in Charm School, he was the guy I was talking to on the phone when Pumpkin actually took the cord out of the wall and I went off on her… when they taped Flavor of Love it was about three months before they aired [the show]. We hooked [back] up right after I taped.






Okay, so you’re married to your high school sweetheart, and you have two kids. Does this mean you’re done with the spotlight and there’s no more Bootz?
No! I have a new YouTube channel that [just came] out. It’s YouTube.com/ForeverLarissaAurora. [I just] put up my first video and that’s basically based on my fans. I’ve been getting a lot of questions, like you said, Where is she now? I get a lot of comments on my hair, so [I’ll give] tips on hair, talk about all the shows, the videos and everything. I’m basically going to be answering my fans’ questions kind of like an “Ask Larissa Aurora” or Bootz or whatever cause they usually call me Bootz.






Do you still have the same mentality that you had when you were on Flavor of Love andCharm School?
One thing that I don’t like is that people think it’s not for entertainment, and they think that’s exactly who [I am] on a day-to-day basis. I want to show people who I am on YouTube and let them know who I am, especially after having two kids. And then seeing who I [really] am because a show is just a [small] percentage of who someone is and what they do, especially because it’s all about ratings and making money.






You have your YouTube channel and your social networks going – do you have anything else in the works?
I am going to pursue acting but I really think that my fans have been asking… more about VH1 shows and I’m not trying to jump into a VH1 show unless it’s my own you know. ’Cause I feel like with the I Love Money I don’t like how they lumped everyone together. Everybody in that category is not to my level. Everybody that is not at my level will bring me down because these people can’t have the ratings that my show [will] have you know.






So talking about other girls on your level, there were a few other girls from FOL2 thatXXL readers followed after the show – Buckeey and Deelishis. Do you have relationships with them?
[ Buckeey and I] talk once in a while and we have been in talks about certain things for the future and but, you know, of course we’re working on ourselves first.






What about Flav? Do you still talk, are you still friends?
When I was pregnant with my daughter he wrote me on MySpace, but that was the last that I’ve heard of him.


via xxl.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails