Share Content





















Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Basketball Wives L.A Malaysia's Most Shocking moment from the season


Malaysia revealed to Vh1  her most shocking thing from the season: Suprise Suprise....

What was the most shocking thing about this season for you?
I was surprised that Jackie’s not who I thought she was. Initially in the beginning I gravitated more to her because she was older and I like the older, more mature women. She was very accomplished, she told me she has five businesses and a very successful relationship with her husband which is amazing because in a relationship you can easily get together but it’s so hard to maintain it, putting two different attitudes from two different walks of life in one household and making it work is an accomplishment. So I felt like I can learn something from her and I kinda trusted her and spoke to her at least once a week over the phone, and she told me that I was like a little sister to her. Then I found out she was pimpin’ me and she told everybody the same story she was telling me and lying to me, that was the shocker. To actually watch it play out on TV and watch it play out that she wasn’t who she said she was…

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails