Share Content





















Wednesday, February 15, 2012

9 Things to Know about Jennifer william Before Basketball Wives Season 4


VH1 Blog countdowns the 9 things you need to know about Jennifer before season 4 begins. Read below 



1. She still has her wedding gown, but she thinks it might have bad karma.
I think the last gown I put on was my wedding dress. It’s gorgeous, I just don’t know what to do with it. It’s custom made, I designed it, it’s pink, and I thought “Maybe if I had a daughter…” But now I think I don’t know if I want her to have that karma. So I don’t know what to do with it.
2. She doesn’t have a regular stylist
I don’t really even use a stylist a lot, you know if I’m going to an event then maybe, but for the most part I dress myself and I think I have a pretty decent sense of style where I don’t need a stylist all the time.
3. Her favorite high-end stores are…
Bergdorf’s, Neiman’s, I like boutiques, I like Intermix. If I’m on the street though and I see a little boutique that looks cute, I’ll go in.
4. And her favorite stores on a budget are…
Zara and H and M because I like to mix and match high end with lower-end. I love a good sale.
5. Her plans for her Lucid lip gloss line:
Right now it’s just lip gloss but that’s what I want to do eventually, I’m trying to figure out if I should do a licensing deal or what route I should go. I think it has the potential to be a full cosmetic line.
6. What’s her favorite color to wear from her lip gloss line?
I wear The Hills all the time.
7. What’s the one thing she keeps in her purse at all times?
I keep socks in my bag to wear on the plane. I’m anemic so I get cold all the time.
8. Her tips for doing makeup:
It all depends on what I’m wearing and what I do with my eyes. If I do a heavy eye, I tend to go with a lighter lip. I focus on one section of my face. If I do a darker lip, I’ll do a very simple eye.
9. Does she actually hit the gym?
Normally I do work out, but during filming it’s a little crazy. When you leave I’m going to the gym. I’m trying to be better this season.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails