Share Content





















Thursday, March 22, 2012

Basketball Wives Lowers Your I.Q Says Tionna Smalls 'What Chilli Wants'

 


Tionna Smalls who helped Picky TLC member Chilli to Find Love on VH1 a few years ago. Tionna has now a Book and a boutique based in New York. Vibe Vixen asked her a few questions about Basketball Wives.



Okay, let’s switch gears. I know you’ve heard about Chad and Ev’s situation.
I don’t watch Basketball Wives anymore for the simple fact that it lowers your IQ. I watched the show because my fans loved it and to watch with them, but I don’t like anyone on that show. Everyone [on the show] plays too tough. Staring at a bunch of weak bitches all day? I don’t have time for that.
You want to be inspired by something.
Yes, it’s time! Shows like that are turning our children into whores. Like, I’m on a book signing tour right now, about to go back to school to be a therapist… I am doing stuff right now. I also study relationships outside of school, and I am finding that they are turning your kids in obsessive angry whores. What people don’t realize is that I actually sold a show to a network called Boss Chick. They sold it back to me saying that people don’t want to see females in bossy roles; they want to see drama. People don’t want to see women getting money; they want to see us fuck rappers and get money from players.
That’s sad that networks don’t really want to strictly showcase women being confident and being entrepreneurs.
That’s why they got Meeka [Claxton] off the show. Granted, Meeka may have came off a little messy on the show, but Meeka is doing it. She may not even know this, but I really admire her. Meeka Claxton has a wonderful husband, two beautiful daughters and she lives in a mansion in Long Island. She’s doing it, and the reason why they don’t want her on the show is because they don’t want to show that. They want to show bitches renting out condos. They don’t really have the best interest of black women on that show in mind.
You seem to really be about uplifting young women and teaching them something. What specifically do you want them to learn?
Entrepreneurship, financial literacy and independence, especially financial literacy. No matter what, we don’t know everything. I want to really teach young girls how to save. I’m only 27, and I’m just learning how to save for a rainy day. Before I even got on TV, I use to spend money, I used to waste money, I use to treat everybody to dinner, but now you won’t see me waste a lot of money. In the hood, we are taught to floss, but I definitely got something up my sleeves for the young girls. I want to create a non-profit after all this is done and be a boss chick. I got some classes coming called Entrepreneurial 101 for men and women because I never do anything for the men.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails