Share Content





















Sunday, March 25, 2012

House of Cosignment Interview with Corri Mcfadden

 

Corri Mcfadden who is on the Newest VH1 show House of Cosingment talked to the Chicago Tribune about the show. She also mentioned she wants to meet several people from the VH1 family.

When did you film the season?
We started at the end of July and wrapped in beginning of November. And the city looks amazing. We did a lot of walk-and-talks down Oak Street and Michigan Ave, and the Lake, and really tried to show off what the city has to offer.

What else can we expect?
It has pretty much anything you would want in reality, but I think it’s a little bit of a different take. It’s not a lot of negative cattiness. Of course there is some drama, but overall, it is an inspirational show. It’s a different side of fashion. Showing myself, who made this business from nothing through the last seven years and just thrived. I think people are aching for that right now and asking for something other than crazy housewives’ drama. We show clients' stories…us going into their closets, and telling us why they are cleaning and the psychology behind that.

Now that you’re part of the VH1 family have you met any of the other VH1 reality people?
Not yet, but I really want to meet Big Ang from Mob Wives, and I want to meet T.I. and Tiny because I’m so intrigued by their relationship.

If there's a second season you guys should go to their closet.
Heck yeah! And I want to clean Lala’s closet. I’m hoping we can dabble in that world, they seem to cross.  We’ll see.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails