Share Content





















Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nia Tell her side of the 'Jennifer Slap' on Basketball Wives


Nia Speaks out on the situation with Jennifer & her house keys with BallerAlert.com

BA: In true Reality TV fashion, I'm sure scenes are edited. What are some of the things that were said that maybe we didn't see?

Nia: What I wish would have aired was more of Shaunie's dinner. When Eve gave her 2nd speech, she pointed to me & said, Jen this was your girl right here, you don't even fuck with her anymore. Jennifer looked me in my face & turned her head. After I had just spoken to her & kissed her when I entered Phillipe's. Its crazy how shit gets put in & taken out but maybe the viewers would understand more if they see exactly how shit played out.

BA: What is the situation with the "keys"? Did you ever get the keys back?

Nia:This key shit is a funny subject. The thing is, before all of this occurred I tried to get Evelyn & Jen to reconcile their differences & move past that whole "doing interviews" thing. I loved them both. I spoke to Jen & Evelyn separately for like 2 hours. I told both of them at the end of the day, yall have known each other for over a decade & yall started this thing together. No matter what happens during filming or after filming you should never let that shit come between a true friendship. Evelyn broke down on the phone with me, she was hurt. In this whole reality shit it can take a toll on you. But Jen is not an apologetic type of person. So she held her ground & said, " I'm soooo busy, I'm traveling to Chicago, I'll call her on Tuesday, if Evelyn has a issue with me she needs to come to me, I don't have an issue with her." Mind you, this convo was on a Thursday. I said, Jen if you can sit on the phone with me this long just yall talk & settle this shit. Filming will start back up soon & it makes no sense for this to break yall apart. I told Jen, Evelyn broke down on the phone with me, your friend needs you, talk to her. Finally, when Jen got around to calling Evelyn, her number was changed, so she panicked. She called me & said, Evelyn changed her number I emailed her & she never replied. I told her when you wait that long to contact someone you consider your best friend, what did you think was gonna happen.At this time, Jen said well we need to catch up & get lunch maybe &

I also have to give you back your keys. I honestly, forgot she even had keys to my apartment. The thing is, I don't mind if my friends stay here. That's friend shit. When her & Eric would go back & forth & Eric held her bentley hostage in Miami or Eric's son (that she hates) was in their Jersey apartment, she would just stay here. Even when she had shit to do in the City or we went out & she didn't wanna cab it or ferry it back to Jersey. Jen came in & out like her name was on our lease. & I'm not throwing her under the bus or putting her out there but let's be all the way real here. Every human on this planet goes through shit rich or poor. So if your accounts are frozen & your husband has taken over everything & you walk around living this lavish life & you still want people to think you're rolling in dough by all means a front is put up. I don't have any reason to lie about Jen staying in my apartment. Someone even found her tweet on twitter about her saying she has my keys. Oh & no I never got them back my best friend/roommate Putt changed the locks being that I now live & work in Miami. & believe me I'm not the least bit concerned with her doing something to me or my apartment. My only concern was the new people she's around. I don't know what her new boot lickers are capable of.


BA: Had you gone to the race track with the intention of things getting physical between you and Jen?

Nia: Hell no I did not go on television to slap Jen. Before I entered that suite I had a few cocktails & 30 mins of conversation had already taken place between Shaunie, Tami, Evelyn & I. What viewers don't understand is, the 3 minutes you see was actually like 45mins of filming at the race track. I knew I was gonna address Jen. But me asking her what happened between her & I and her reaction to me, took me by surprise. Let me say this, I'm not out here gang banging threatening people & acting like I will bust everyone's ass. However, please believe, I was not raised no punk & I don't lip box. If you disrespect me, I will react. Whether the cameras were rolling or not, I would have slapped the shit out of Jen. Jen was real bold with that mouth but she gets like that when she thinks she will be rescued. This was one incident where her rescuing team didn't get to her fast enough. So I had to slap some sense into her ass. I didn't think it would ever go that far but the words coming out her mouth were punching me in my face. As my bestfriend Michele told me, A person who can control their tongue has power over their whole body. No need to run, thank them.











No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails