Share Content





















Monday, April 9, 2012

Renee is happy that Her Father & Junoir are going to Jail


Renee reveals to HollywoodLife.com that she is glad both Junoir and her father are going to jail. 

“Actually this might sound a little cocky but I’m glad it’s playing out in national headlines,” Renee tells HollywoodLife.com. “Because people know this is real. You get a lot of remarks that this is staged. Listen, if I could get the government or anybody behind the scenes to get them to pinch 127 people and get my ex husband into a snitch we would be gazillionaires and everyone would want us! From what I understand there are six men on the case and they all plead guilty on the case,” she says. “They’ve all taken a global plea which means you recognize it, you take it, there’s more time involved. The guidelines the feds go by is some point system which I don’t understand. What I do understand is you go on visits, you send money, and you love the person that is behind the wall. I don’t get involved in the legal stuff.”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails