Share Content





















Sunday, June 24, 2012

Evelyn Talks "Ev And Ocho' and BBW Season 5 ; Shoots For YRB Magazine


Photo Credit: EgyptSaidSo




Evelyn Lozada did an interview with  The Egypt and she talks her spin off show Ev & Ocho. She says that she and Chad have found place to get married despite what TMZ have said.


 "You know what that story came out and I was like this is bs and what ended up happening- I’ll make a long story short- Because we were filming a reality show, that was the issue. So if you were filming a reality show, a lot of these hotels are very protective of their environment, their employees, so they don’t necessarily want people to film."




She also talks about the 5th season of Basketball Wives and shares her thoughts about Jennifer, Royce, and Kesha being fired.

"Um, that wasn’t really confirmed just yet. You know I heard the same thing. If it did, listen, after awhile, your storyline starts becoming repetitive- people get bored. I open up all aspects of my life so you see me happy, sad, you know, you see everything about me, but certain cast members don’t open up like that, or cant due to legal reasons and I think after awhile it just gets boring, give us something else."

If she will return for season 5 of Basketball Wives

"Um, I don’t know. You know I honestly don’t know because we don’t know what the cast is going to look like. We just stopped filming what like a month and a half ago, because as the show was airing, we were still filming. So, I don’t know. Negotiations start I think August, September."





Shoots For YRB Magazine


Here is Evelyn shooting for YRB magazine.








No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails