Share Content





















Friday, June 15, 2012

Kenya Bell Is Unsure If She Will Return For Season 5 ; Talks about Her song 'Hate Me'


Kenya Bell shares her thoughts on the Basketball Wives reunion on Examiner. She says Jesus saved her from fighting Evelyn after she threw that wine bottle at her. She also discusses if she will return for season 5.


Whether or not I’ll come back next year is still up in the air. I haven’t decided that yet. I’ll speak to the producers and depending on the direction of the season next year and how they think I would fit into that, that will determine if I come back or not. I have made friends. I’m friends with Jennifer. I’m friends with Tami and Evelyn and Shaunie and I are cool. Suzie and I, we still have to talk. I gotta figure out why she hates me. All of that said, there’s a possibility that I’ll come back but I don’t know for sure.


She also says that her song "Hate Me" is not a diss towards her cast mates. She will be filming the music. video for the song soon.


It’s not a diss song to the Basketball Wives. That is not correct. The song is really for any person that’s been hated on, especially girls. You can dress nice, you can have a good job, cute guy that likes you, then people hate on you for various reasons. This song is for every girl who is out there trying to do her thing and she’s got all these haters trying to come against what she’s trying to do.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails