Share Content





















Sunday, June 3, 2012

Royce Goes In On Tami Post Finale


It seems like we might have a Tami/Royce feud  for season 5. After  the finale aired, Royce was shocked to by Tami's words about her when she was having final dinner with Suzie, Evelyn and Shaunie.




Here is what Royce says on VH1


F**k me? Our friendship may be over? WOW! REALLY? Because I told you it was wrong to call someone a Bitch repeatedly? Because I told you it was wrong to chastise, yell, and belittle someone? Because I told you I didn’t want you to come across as a bully and you were better than that???? If that’s the cause of our friendship ending then we were never really friends. How do you involve yourself in other people’s issues (i.e. Evelyn and Jenn, and Kesha and Kenya) but then have the least to say concerning your own. I’ve stated many times the type of friends I have and what I expect from them. I may get upset, but they tell me the truth. Right, wrong, bitch, bougie. I’ve also stated, many times, I don’t have a lot of girl friends. THIS IS WHY! I was a REAL and TRUE friend to you, POINT BLANK, and you gave me your ass to kiss because of it. I don’t have time for the petty bulls**t. I don’t have time to fight over hearsay. FYI and for future reference…Most “REAL FRIENDS” aren’t there when altercations happen because MOST REAL FRIENDS would stop it before it occurred. I have a mind of my own and I speak it. So question the minds of those who were around you and said nothing to your face but all behind your back…Question those who have meetings calling their friends a “Ghetto Hot Mess” and rather than GENUINELY trying the diffuse the fire they throw in the match and walk away like their hands are clean. Oh, and lets be clear…at no point did I EVER say Kesha was right in anything she said. I don’t take sides of people, I take sides of situations and in that situation your ass was wrong wrong and another wrong.



Part 1 of the reunion show airs tomorrow night.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails