Share Content





















Friday, March 29, 2013

Other Reality News: Natalie Nunn Says 'Bad Girls: All Star Battle' Will Have Non Stop Drama

Other Reality News:  Natalie Nunn is somewhat spilling the beans on the upcoming spin-off show Bad Girls: All Star Battle which will have 14 bad girl alumni competing for 100,000 and for the title "Baddest Girl Of All Time"

She tells Radaronline that it was  "non-stop drama" and ":ridiculous fighting" and I believe her on that becasue she has been dealing with recent twitter beefs lately with Mehgan and Judi.

It was totally insane with not stop drama and ridiculous fighting. I behaved for the first few days, I was so nice and sweet and above it all with my new life and my husband, but as soon as people threatened to break my face, I went into full throttle, I went crazy on people,” she admits.

“They brought all the A-type personalities from every season and the girls that really hated each other and put us in a house to compete, party and try to live together. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I got home and slept for three days after.”


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails