Share Content





















Tuesday, March 5, 2013

'Where Are They Now?' Interview: Weasel (Daisy Of Love)


What Weasel's Been Up To?

So my first "Where Are They Now?" interview I did is Weasel, who was best known for being on Daisy of Love. In this new interview, he says that Daisy was hardly ever set on her dating show and also says she doesn't even remember who he is. He also talks about getting into shape 


Hey Weasel, how are you?

Doing Awesome- Had a rough go with Super Storm Sandy that hammered the Jersey Shore where I live back in Oct- But my house is all repaired and ready for the summer madness to begin in a couple short months- Here is a link to a YouTube video that I put together to give some detail to what happen to the area where I live


So you were best known for being on "Daisy Of Love". What was your fondest memory being on that show?

Fondest memory of the show was the stuff that went on behind the scenes that you didn't get to see on T.V. Had more fun laughing and joking around with the camera and sound people and of course the cast memebers then Daisy. She was hardly on set and with hours to kill in between takes with nothing to do but drink and see what kind of trouble we could get into- And trust me - We found trouble(Right Big Rigg)- Ha Ha


Do you keep in touch with Daisy or any of the guys from the show?

I don't keep in touch with Daisy- Ran into her a couple months after the show aired in Alantic City at a party and she didn't even say hi or rememeber me- WTF-! But did make a lot of good friends with most of the cast members and still keep in touch and get together with Cable Guy, Six Gauge, Chi Chi, Flex, London, Brooklyn and of course Big Rigg as often as we can.


Do people still call you Weasel till this day?

People have stop calling me Weasel- The have shorten it to Wez or Wezzy and I'm glad they did cause I never liked the name Weasel.


You were also on "I Love Money" season 3 which we didn't get to see. What was your best moment from that show?

There was two that stand out the most-Winning the first chanallege and become a team captain and making it to the final episode. No body wanted I Love Money 3 to air more then me- I was looking forward to seeing the reaction of  people when they got to see the smarter side and new in shape Wez that made it to the very end !


So what have you been up to since your VH1 days?

Went back to my normal life living on the water at the Real Jersey Shore and my job as a mechanical engineer- Still partying and being Wezzy both on and off the water on the weekends- Having fun with good friends and just enjoying life-  Have finally settle done with a kick ass chick that I've known for the past 20 years. She is my Ride or Die and I'm happy to say I've finally found a girl that is my partner in crime and that can put up with my crazy ass. 


You also drop some weight. What made you decide to get into shape?

After seeing myself on T.V. I was like "God damn I'm fat and out of shape!"-It was a huge reality check for me- Granted I was the oldest memeber of the cast(36 at the time) but I just had to prove to myself that I can get into better shape then the other cast memebers that are 10 years younger then me. I laid off the Jack( Yes Jack ), started eating right and hitting the gym 5 nights a week,  and if I have to say myself I think I have done it! Proof is in the Photo- Not bad for a 40 year old!


Last but not not least, would you ever consider doing reality TV again?

I would pass on another reality dating show but would totally do anything else, espically since I'm in the best shape for my life-


Thank you for this special interview. Would like to add anything else?

Would just like to thank you for asking me for this interview- It's awesome being able to look back on that time in my life and remeber all the crazy shit that I have done then and look forward to all the crazy shit that is ahead of me-


Weasel on Daisy Of Love




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Most amazing man I have ever known. I'm so very lucky to have you in my life.!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails