Share Content





















Thursday, September 12, 2013

Draya Michele Reveals Brooke Bailey Won't Appear On 'Basketball Wives LA' (Season 3)


Draya Talks Season 3

Reality News: It looks like another cast member won't be returning to 'Basketball Wives LA" and that is Brooke Bailey.  She did a recent interview with  Vibe Vixen the returning cast member dishes on the upcoming 3rd season which currently being filmed. This is the first a cast membet is talking about the new season .

She reveals that she no longer has a relationship with Brooke and we won't be seeing her.

"There is no relationship between Brooke and I and on Season 3 you won’t see Brooke at all.



She also says we will be seeing 'whole new people' and her family more.

"Well you’re going to see me of course and just a more in-depth side of my life. You’ll see my family more; you’ll see bits and pieces of my love life, a more intimate side of my life. It’s not so much what I’m doing for my jobs, or money, it’s just more personal so you’ll see that. And you’ll definitely see a lot of new things with everyone; whole new people, people you’ve never seen before."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails