Share Content





















Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Deb Antney Responds To Gucci Mane's Lawsuit


Deb Antney Responds

Celebrity News: Deb Antney is responding the allegations announced last week by Gucci Mane that she stole money from him and ruined his career. She released a statement from her public relations company The Meme Agency


Her response

This situation with Gucci is hard for me to accept. I have a history with him that only he and I can truly know the value of, and I have a love for him that money can’t buy. Gucci and I have been through it all together. Our struggle gave us a relationship that is unbreakable. Even through this, I stand by him. Our history is a strong one, so this is very tough. That’s all I think I’ll say on Gucci, specifically, because I still hold him close to my heart, I’m still rooting for him, and I still value our bond. If he called me today and he needed me, I’d be there. I’d cuss him out, but I’d be there. Because that’s family, and that’s what family does. 

A lot of the people in my circle started from the bottom. We’ve all come a very long way. Some have left, and some are still here. We’ve fought, and we’ve celebrated. We’ve messed up, and we’ve learned. I’m still learning and I’m still building my empire. In whatever people want to do in their life, I wish everyone success, personal joy and fulfillment. I hope they wish the same for me. I won’t concern myself with those who don’t.” 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails