Share Content





















Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cancelled? Tameka Raymond Says Cast Is NOT Filming 'Atlanta Exes' Season 2

Photo/ VH1



'Atlanta Exes' Also Cancelled?

Is 'Atlanta Exes' facing cancellation just like Hollywood Exes ? Tameka Raymond confirmed to Jasmine Brand that the cast is NOT filming season 2 at the moment. 



"I don’t know. I know were not filming now and as far as I know, we will not be filming. I don’t know the logistics as to why, cause its both franchises. It’s both shows LA or Atlanta neither are returning. I think someone was saying their idea was stolen. So it’s internal stuff none of the cast mates’ husbands shut it down. So that rumor. I’m like chile’ which one of them got that power. I thought the Black Ink Crew took our spot and I’m like they won because we cannot touch them in drama. They are colorful and turnt up.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails