Share Content





















Thursday, April 9, 2015

Amina Buddafly Hints At Quitting 'Love and Hip Hop' After Breaking Up With Peter Gunz



Amina Buddafly Quitting 'Love and Hip Hop'?

Amina Buddafly might not return for season 6 of 'Love and Hip Hop: NY' if it gets renewed for another season because of her break-up with Peter Gunz. She did a recent interview with Juicymagonline.com and she was asked if she will come back for another season. She responded by saying "I'm NOT the type of girl to be on a show like that"


"I'm really not the type of girl to even be on a show like that, a reality show, and from the beginning, when I first started doing it, I was like, I really didn't see myself, but I ended up doing it anyway," Amina admitted. "As far as now, I don't even know. I'm honestly waiting to hear whether or not they're doing another season. They've been talking about it, they've been talking to us, so I do think they want us back if there's another season, but I haven't, you know, I haven't said yes or no yet, and they haven't actually asked me. So I'm really still waiting myself."

She also says she has moved on from Peter Gunz



"I still love him, he loves me, he's still trying, but I said that I'm not going to just get back with him until I see all the changes that I need to see, so it's kind of like a transition phase. I'm trying to figure it out, what's going to happen, but it's kind of up in the air, but we're definitely not together, but we're also not completely broken up, so I can't really speak on that too much, but it's still definitely still not good."






No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails