Share Content





















Thursday, August 6, 2015

Brooke Hogan Defends Her Father's Racist Rant and Says She Was A Victim Of Racism




Brooke Hogan Defends Her Father


Brooke Hogan is speaking out for the first time in an exclusive interview with ET
about the racial controversy surrounding her famous father Hulk Hogan caught on his 2008 sex tape saying the N word. She says that has her dad's back and that he is NOT racist like some people think he is.

She also goes on to say that she has been victim of racism. She says that a black guy once called her a 'honkey' and says she was told that 'white people smell like bologna'


She quotes:

 "I feel bad for my dad, but I also feel bad for the African-American fans and stuff because they don’t know that he didn't mean it," she said. "You know, it would be offensive. But this is something that we have to put a stop to everyday, because I'll be honest with you, I've had a black guy call me a honkey, and I've also been told that white people smell like bologna. I don't take offense to it, I just laughed at it."


 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails